Dengue fever is indeed pretty painful. It is a mosquito-borne disease caused by any one of the four dengue viruses. These viruses are mostly related to the ones which cause yellow fever and West Nile Infection.
Our research materials have established that over 400 million dengue infections occur worldwide yearly. Around 96 million result in illnesses. After you have the dengue fever symptoms by your side, we insist you consult the doctor. Most cases primarily occur in tropical areas like The Indian subcontinent, Southern China, Southeast Asia, and more.
Dengue fever can be transmitted when an Aedes mosquito bites you. It is already infected with the dengue virus. The mosquito will get infected once it bites a person with the dengue virus in their blood. It fails to spread from one victim to another directly.
The symptoms to follow:
Before you proceed with the dengue fever treatment, our experts will discuss the symptoms involved. The symptoms mostly begin around 4 to 6 days after the infection. It can last for about ten days. Some of the most common dengue fever symptoms you see are listed below for your reference.
- Mild bleeding like bleeding gums, nose bleed, or easy bruising
- Skin rashes, which will appear 2 to 5 days after the fever’s onset
- Vomiting and nausea tendency
- Severe muscle and joint pain
- Pain behind your eyes
- Hardcore headaches
- High fever all of a sudden
In some cases, dengue fever symptoms are mild and can be mistaken for viral infection or other types of flu. Younger people who aren’t affected by dengue will have milder cases than adults or older children. But serious issues can take place at any time. Some of those are:
- Hemorrhagic fever
- Damage to blood vessels and lymph
- Gum and nose bleeding
- Liver enlargement
- Failure of the circulatory system
To avoid taking any chance, it is mandatory to book us at the Remedies Labs whenever you face any such symptom. We will provide you with accurate results instantly. It helps you to move on with the right treatment plan ASAP!
The causes behind dengue fever:
While learning about what causes dengue fever, we will talk about four viruses. They are transmitted by either the Aedes albopictus mosquito or the Aedes aegypti mosquito.
- These mosquito species reside in tropical and subtropical areas globally. Their related infections have grown big times in recent years.
- A mosquito that carries the virus will pass it down to a human by biting him.
- When another mosquito bites an infected person, it picks up the disease and will pass it on to the next person it bites. We believe it to be one of the major causes of dengue fever.
- A person can indeed suffer from dengue fever more than once.
- However, they become immune to the specified virus causing dengue fever, even though they won’t be immune to the other three viruses.
Preventive measures to follow:
You must catch up with us at Remedies Labs if you suffer from dengue fever. We will explore all the options that your doctors prescribe regarding dengue tests. But we will also let you know about the preventive measure to follow. It helps to keep the infection out of your side.
- On May 2009, FDA approved the first dengue vaccine. It helps with dengue fever prevention caused by all four viruses.
- These vaccines were for people within the age group of 9 to 16 years and with a history to follow.
- People who are not quite eligible to get the shots or vaccines as dengue fever preventive measures can always reduce the risk by taking steps to avoid any kind of mosquito bites.
- For that, we suggest you wear clothes to cover most parts of your body and use mosquito repellents on the exposed areas.
- Another dengue fever preventive method is to use mosquito nets any time of the day and not just during nighttime.
- Invest some bucks on door and window screens.
- Remove any stagnant water around your place.
- Avoid camping on wet grounds.
- Take time to check that your plan pots, drains and other features are not collecting water. It prevents you from being a victim of dengue fever.
If you still suffer from any of the symptoms mentioned before, go for the best test from us at the Remedies Labs. We offer accurate results all the time.
The tests to follow:
Our commercial testing centres at the Remedies Labs will follow Dengue diagnostic testing. We will recommend you take the test whenever you see the symptoms. Some of the major options under the dengue test are as follows:
- Dengue NS1 Ag – ELISA, Serum
- Dengue IG G & IG M Antibody Rapid, Serum
- Dengue RNA Detection by RT PCR
- Dengue (IgG & IgM), ELISA Serum
- Dengue Antigen (Ns1) Rapid, Serum
The treatment plan:
When it comes to treating dengue fever, the method varies from one patient to another. It depends on the level they are in. For treating milder forms, you need to drink water to prevent dehydration. You must get plenty of rest. Doctors might recommend using pain relief to reduce fever.
In some cases, doctors might recommend hospitalization as part of a dengue fever treatment plan. Here, you will receive IV fluid supplementation, blood transfusion and platelet transfusion.
We at Remedies Labs will provide you with the best dengue fever tests. It helps you to understand the necessary steps to follow. Visit our clinical centre to get diagnosed by our experts. To know more about the best dengue tests, visit Remedies Labs now. Call them at +91-7799 721 212 or email email@example.com for details.
1. How long will Dengue fever lasts?
The symptoms of dengue fever will mostly last for a period of 2 to 7 days. Most people have the strong immune system to recover after around a week. However, it is indeed mandatory to see if the symptoms persist. Then call a doctor.
2. What are the three different stages of dengue?
Dengue starts pretty abruptly after a major incubation period of around 5 to 7 days. There are three different stages of dengue fever and those are febrile, critical, and convalescent.
3. Can you cure dengue fever?
It is hard to pinpoint a specified medication to treat dengue fever. But, once you get the blood tests in hand, doctors will provide pills to help build a stronger immune system. It helps the virus to leave your body soon enough.